This unstoppably expanding vicious web of cancer is almost grabbing anyone in its trap, let it be a toddler or a person already in the dawn of his life. This over growing of tissues in the form of a tumour that eventually leads to cancer is one of the greatest health issues and threats in the present period.
There is a vast list in regard to the types of cancers, and it only seems to be increasing. Among which most commonly occurring among people are –
- Breast cancer
- Colon cancer
- Prostate cancer
- Lungs cancer
- Thyroid cancer
Apart from these rarest yet dangerous ones are –
- Lymphoma (Hodgkin’s and non-Hodgkin’s)
Dealing with Cancer
Depending on the stage and the type and effects of the kind of cancer, it can be treated through these treatment methods –
- Radiation therapy
- Targeted therapy
- Hormone therapy
Let’s now look into few of the then in details –
- Vaccination- This new universally created vaccine attacks similar to the other sorts of vaccination. It like other vaccines attacks the reason for the disease which is a tumour here and creates immunity against future risks.
- Chemotherapy- This treatment generally deals with treating the patient with one or various kinds of drugs to cure the diseases completely or to prolong the life span with reducing the further symptoms or risks.
- Hormone therapy- This therapy is used to treat those who are positive for breast cancer; it helps in reducing the production of estrogen and blocking it from acting in the breasts.
- Radiation therapy- In this case, the doctor uses prescribed doses of radiations to treat cancer. The doctor generally uses x-rays to look into the body at cancer affected area which does not cause any sort of posting.
Cancer is one of the most complicated diseases to understand and study. But it must be our duty to keep trying with the notion of creating positive awareness regarding the same as much as possible.