Hypertension is a common condition and is an everlasting disease. Hypertension is noticed using two parameters: the amount of blood your heart pumps and the blood flow in arteries. High blood pressure (การ พยาบาล ผู้ ป่วย ความ ดัน โลหิต สูง which is the term in Thai) is standard in elders, and therefore uncontrolled blood pressure gives birth to serious health problems. Although hypertension is easily detectable, doctors still need to take care of it.
What Are The Symptoms Of Hypertension?
When we talk about the symptoms of hypertension, there are many. However, it is a silent killer categorized as primary hypertension and secondary hypertension.
Primary hypertension refers to essential hypertension, which evolves. Almost 90% of individuals undergo primary hypertension. The critical factors which cause primary hypertension are as follows.
- Age – It is one of the most significant barriers and increases the risk of hypertension. An individual 60 years of age face the problem of hypertension.
- Obesity – Living with obesity will give rise to fat, and therefore it will increase the chances of hypertension or high blood pressure.
- Diabetes – An individual suffering from diabetes at higher risk can easily retain the risk of hypertension.
- Sodium Intake – High sodium intake daily is also one of the factors of hypertension.
- Genes – some people believe hypertension is a genetic problem, and in some cases, it is true that it gets inherited from your parents.
- Alcohol Consumption – Women or men who have the habit of consuming alcohol per day gives rise to the risk of hypertension.
It is a type of hypertension that is more severe than primary hypertension. In secondary hypertension, diseases like kidney disorder, side effects of medications, use of illegal drugs, problems related to thyroid, sleep apnea, disturbance in day-to-day activity, etc., are included.10% of individuals suffer from secondary hypertension.
To avoid such circumstances, consult your doctor and perform specific tests like cholesterol screening, ultrasound of your kidney and heart, and monitor the blood pressure once a day. Prevention is better, and therefore blood pressure, either primary or secondary, will impact your health significantly.
These are some symptoms and causes of hypertension. Consult or seek the advice of a doctor at an early stage of hypertension and reduce the risk of damage. Health should be the first and the only priority before moving ahead in life. Without a healthy life, one cannot always ace the habit of remaining healthy.