Limcee 500mg chewable tablet orange which contains ascorbic acid (vitamin C) is a nutritional supplement. Vitamin C insufficiency is treated with this supplement. It works by raising the body’s vitamin C levels. Visit Official Site to get medicines quickly
When a body stops absorbing nutrients from food, nutritional deficiency takes place. To correct this nutritional supplements should be intaken to prevent diseases.
Vitamin C is a well-known antioxidant that aids in the prevention of cellular damage in the body. Vitamin C is best known for its ability to keep the skin, blood vessels, hair, nails, and teeth healthy.
Limcee 500mg chewable tablet should be taken as per the doctor’s instructions. This medicine acts by providing vitamin c which is absent or not enough in your diet and helps to prevent any illness with regards to vitamin c deficiency.
Uses of Limcee 500mg chewable tablet, orange.
- It is used for treating scurvy, which can be identified by weakness, anemia, red spots on the skin, and bleeding gums. This illness is a by-product of vitamin c deficiency.
- It helps the body fight infections by acting as an immune booster.
- It helps in the healing of skin and hair.
- Vitamin C insufficiency is treated and prevented using this vitamin.
- It is used to keep the bones and cartilage in good shape.
- It keeps the skin looking young by protecting it from early aging.
- It boosts the body’s iron absorption capabilities.
- It is used to treat flu, cold, and allergies by increasing one’s immunity system
- The ph balance of urine is be maintained when using limcee
Side effects of Limcee 500mg Chewable Tablet, Orange
- Stomach cramps
- Lower back pain
- Stomach upset
- Blood in urine
- Allergic reaction
Consult your doctor if any of the above side effects prolong for a long period of time otherwise, they will disappear as time goes by.
Warnings and precautions
- Consult your doctor when you are allergic to limcee 500mg and any other medication.
- If only prescribed by a doctor, should be used for children
- If already on other medication or any existing inform your doctor.
- Only take the tablet if prescribed by the doctor during pregnancy or breastfeeding and it may mix in with the blood or breastmilk. However, no negative effects have been documented as of yet.
- Inform your doctor if using any herbal or over-the-counter medicine.
- Make sure to chew the tablet
- Do not give to children who are below the age of 6 years.
- Amphetamines (helps in stimulating CNS)
- Aspirin (for pain relief)
- Contraceptive (abortion pills)
- Desferrioxamine (treats iron poisoning)
- Amygdalin – if interacted, it may cause cyanide toxicity
- Antacid (for treating acidity and ulcer)
Always inform of all the medication taken regularly to prevent any interactions
Directions to use Limcee 500mg Chewable Tablet, Orange
The dosage must be followed exactly as directed by the doctor. Rather than swallowing the tablet, it should be chewed. It is good to take either with or without food. Consult your doctor before taking the medication, and don’t stop taking it in the middle