Cosmetic surgery is that area of the surgical sector of medical science where you can improve your outer appearance. Everyone loves beautiful, symmetric, and big eyes, and women obsessed with their external appearance always have perfect eye makeup. Double eyelid surgery is a chance to improvise tiny eyes into bigger and symmetrical ones. Double eyelid surgery, scientifically called Asian blepharoplasty, is a minor cosmetic procedure to get beautiful almond-shaped eyes.
Doctors surgically alter the eyes’ length, height, and width during this cosmetic procedure. It will surely enhance the wonder of your eyes with this double eyelid surgery. A lovely eye & skin clinic, they have found a unique way to get the perfect shape of eyes. They alter the condition of your eyes with the help of a micro-laser. The micro-laser procedure is the safest one as, after this, the patient will experience more minor side effects like swelling and bruising.
Who Can Undergo Double Eyelid Surgery?
- People who are not happy with their present eye shape and size.
- If your eyelid covers the upper half of the iris, making you uncomfortable.
- Your eyes appear puffy because of extra upper eyelid fat.
- Your eyes do not open properly, causing irritation and discomfort.
Different Techniques Of Double Eyelid Surgery
There are various surgical techniques to make your eyes look beautiful, and the doctor chooses the best that is suitable for you.
- Fully Invasive
- Partially Invasive
- Non-Invasive Method
Recovery Time After The Surgery
Invasive or non-invasive surgery after surgery time or recovery period is crucial for every patient. The following things may happen after surgery:
- Some patients may not at all experienced any discomfort after surgery
- The swelling intensity for every patient depends upon the type of surgery
- Stitches will be there for an invasive procedure. After four to six days of surgery, the doctor may call you to remove those stitches. You have got to be very along careful with your stitches.
- If impaired during surgery, the skin will become standard within two weeks of surgery.
- You cannot drive for 2 weeks after surgery. But you can return to your job by one week after your health care provider’s permission.
Double eyelid surgery is the combination of both eye and skin surgery. Hence, it would be best to be extra cautious while choosing the clinic for you. It would help if you considered a well-equipped clinic with experienced doctors for your eyelid surgery.